Monday, May 15, 2006

Devistatin' Dave says 'Thank You'


Devastatin' Dave and I just wanted to take this chance to thank those that are posting comments on my blog.
We would like to encourage more comments, let's discuss, let us know what's on your mind. Do you suspect your loved one of infidelity? Let us know, we'll talk about it, we're here to help you. Hell, maybe one of our bloggers is the recipient of the unfaithfulness, in which case...mystery solved.
Or as Devastatin' Dave the 'Turntable Slave' would say, "Zip Zap Rap...y'all"
'Zip Zap Rap' indeed Dave, 'Zip Zap Rap' indeed.

Here's to another month of Inner Sense Abroad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way I will continue to post is if there are more interesting conversations inspired by your pictures, I'll start:

How long before the Jerry Curl (the mullet's soulful cousin) is resurrected?

Scott DeVore said...

What do you mean how long????

Apparently I should be sending more pictures home because I'm sporting one right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I should be more specific. I meant above the waist.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»