Saturday, May 27, 2006

Al Gore XP Security Pack



The new version of Al Gore is funny, outspoken, makes movies and apparently breathes fire. The fire breathing alone put me on his bandwagon.
Check out the link to see the trailer for his new movie An Inconvenient Truth. I'll be curious to see if this movie puts Global Warming in the national spotlight or will be relegated to select cities (industry speak for NYC and LA only). I will also be curious to see what he will do with this media attention over the next couple of years.
If not Feingold as the Democratic nod, then what the hell, give Gore another go.

http://a.videodetective.com/?PublishedID=778954

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»