Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Four Horsemen Are Nigh







Evidently, Chuck Norris will be solely responsibly for giving Walker, Texas Ranger style ass whoopin’s to anyone trying to cross the border into the US of A, should Mike Huckabee become President.
My thoughts, personally, I think Chuck is kind of old to be running around the Southern and Northern borders to be administering ass whoopin’s. He might need a helper…I smell a Steven Seagal advert sequel.

What’s the bit about being a lifelong hunter? Am I supposed to equate that with securing the borders or was there a topic change? …I smell an Elmer Fudd advert sequal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And out of the you can make this stuff up category Mike Huckabee was just endorsed by...Wrestling Champ Ric Flair. WHOOOOO!

I'm starting to wonder if in his trek towards viability Huckabee just jumped on the highway and blew right by the exit.