Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lamentation of the Peanut Butter Kit Kat

This little beauty came to me from Prague over the summer. Having been in Spain now for a little over a year I have grown accustomed to the less adventerous Spanish palate. This basically means if it doesn't come in Lemon or Orange flavor you're shit out of luck.
In many ways I feel cheated. When my wife and I planned our move to Spain, I had never considered that I might want to give the people at Kit Kat a call for an update on any possible peanut butter combinations they were whipping up. But now, there it is and here I am. Unless I continue smuggling them in from Central Europe, I will sit here patiently waiting for the Lemon Kit Kat or maybe a Kit Kat paella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Kit Kat really another term for pot? You ought to start a cartoon. Or maybe you could make some extra money smuggling peanut butter kit kats into Spain. You could argue that it is for medicinal purposes.