Saturday, November 18, 2006

U of I Needs a President, Jim Leach Needs a Job...



In light of the Democrat's victory last week I can't help but express voter's remorse over voting against Jim Leach. It seems silly, having never actually met the man, but I liked him and he was a good congressman. For the first time I voted a straight ticket going all democrat. Leach had always been the republican who was okay to vote for, now he is gone and rather unceremoniously.
In expressing my voter's remorse someone had sent me an email about Jim Leach being a good candidate for the next president of the University of Iowa. I looked through my emails to find who it was so I could give credit, if it was you let me know.

2 comments:

Scott DeVore said...

Update: Latest word is that Leach may replace Bolton in the UN.

Unknown said...

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/4804031.html